A Scout is Thrifty! Have your Scouts earn their own way.
The Camp Card initiative is designed to help Scouts earn their own way to a summer/day camp program. The sale will begin on on February 6, 2017 with the Kickoff at 6:30 pm at the Knight Scout Service Center - Conference Room and end on April 3, 2017. Don't miss this opportunity to use the sale as a chance to train Scouts in public speaking, sales, and service! Your Scouts and parents will appreciate the effort, and your sales will improve!
Attend the kickoff to be the first to receive your cards and allow more time to achieve the Blitz Club Incentive!
- Each card sells for $10
- Units earn $5.00 in commission for each sale
- NEW for 2017: 4 Camp Card versions that are specific to different areas of the Council
- NEW 2017 Blitz Club Incentive
- NEW & EXCITING offers!
- Card includes discounts from local businesses
- Each card features 3 one-time use snap-offs and several multi-use discounts on the back
- Units can return unsold cards; THIS IS A NO RISK FUNDRAISER!
For more information or to register your unit and reserve camp cards, contact Lauren Taylor at (337) 235-8551 x 114.
CAMP CARD LEADER'S GUIDE AVAILABLE BELOW!
Important Camp Card Sale Dates:
January 10-April 3: Register to Sell Camp Cards
February 6: Camp Card Kickoff at Scout Office/Cards Available for Pickup at Kickoff/Blitz Club Sale Begins
March 6: Blitz Club Sale Ends
April 1: Blitz Club Member Swamp Tour
April 3: Camp Card Sale Ends
April 7: Camp Card Money Due
|Camp Card Leaders Guide||Download|