2020 Camp Card Sale
A Scout is Thrifty! Have your Scouts earn their own way.
The Camp Card initiative is designed to help Scouts earn their own way to a summer/day camp program. Camp Cards will be distributed to Units the 1st week in March with the sale beginning immediately. Money/Unsold Camp Cards are due to the Scout Office no later than Friday, May 1, 2020. Don't miss this opportunity to use the sale as a chance to train Scouts in public speaking, sales, and service! Your Scouts and parents will appreciate the effort, and your sales will improve!
- Each card sells for $10
- Units earn $5.00 in commission for each sale
- NEW & EXCITING offers!
- Card includes discounts from local businesses
- Each card features 4 one-time use snap-offs and several multi-use discounts on the back
- Units can return unsold cards; THIS IS A NO RISK FUNDRAISER!
New for 2020 - Optional Buy and Go Order
· Purchase cards upfront and receive a higher commission rate (60% commission = $6.00 card sold)
· Minimum purchase of 100 cards required
· No need for a final settlement and Scouts can sell the cards at any time until they expire
· You will not be able to return unsold cards (purchase the cards & you own them outright)
For more information, contact Lauren Taylor at (337) 235-8551 x 114.
Important Camp Card Sale Dates:
March 3: Camp Card Distribution Begins
May 1: Deadline to earn 50% commission - Money/Unsold Cards due to Scout Office
May 8: Deadline to earn 40% commission - Money/Unsold Cards due to Scout Office
|Camp Card Sale Guidebook.pdf||Download|