A Scout is Thrifty! Have your Scouts earn their own way.
The Camp Card initiative is designed to help Scouts earn their own way to a summer/day camp program. The sale will begin on on Thursday, March 1, 2018 with the kickoff/distribution being on Tuesday, February 27th at 6:30 pm at the Knight Scout Service Center - Conference Room. The sale will end on April 30, 2018. Don't miss this opportunity to use the sale as a chance to train Scouts in public speaking, sales, and service! Your Scouts and parents will appreciate the effort, and your sales will improve!
Attend the kickoff to be the first to receive your cards and allow more time to achieve the Blitz Club Incentive!
- Each card sells for $10
- Units earn $5.00 in commission for each sale
- NEW for 2018: 2 Camp Card versions that include vendors from around Acadiana.
- NEW 2019 Blitz Club Incentive - Every Scout who sells 50 Camp Cards (and the money for which is turned into the Scout Service Center) on or beforeThursday, March 29, 2018 will receive 2 tickets* for the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” movie premiere on Thursday, May 24th at 7 pm! Tickets also include 2 small popcorn & drinks! Additional tickets for familymembers only will be available for purchase at $20.00 each. *No actual tickets will be given. A list of Blitz Club Members will be at door!
- NEW & EXCITING offers!
- Card includes discounts from local businesses
- Each card features 4 one-time use snap-offs and several multi-use discounts on the back
- Units can return unsold cards; THIS IS A NO RISK FUNDRAISER!
For more information or to register your unit and reserve camp cards, contact Lauren Taylor at (337) 235-8551 x 114.
Important Camp Card Sale Dates:
February 27: Camp Card Kickoff/Distributioin
March 1: Camp Card Sale Begins/Blitz Club Sale Begins
March 29: Blitz Club Sale Ends - $250 per Scout & Blitz Club form due
April 30: Camp Card Sale Ends
May 4: Money/Unsold Card Due
May 24: Blitz Club Movie Premiere
|Camp Card Leaders Guide||Download|