Morgan City Camp Card
North Camp Card
Lafayette/New Iberia Camp Card
2019 Camp Card Sale
A Scout is Thrifty! Have your Scouts earn their own way.
The Camp Card initiative is designed to help Scouts earn their own way to a summer/day camp program. The sale will begin on on Friday, March 1, 2019 with the distribution beginning Tuesday, February 26th at Scout Office. The sale will end on April 29, 2019. Money/Unsold Camp Cards are due to the Scout Office no later than Friday, May 3, 2019. Don't miss this opportunity to use the sale as a chance to train Scouts in public speaking, sales, and service! Your Scouts and parents will appreciate the effort, and your sales will improve!
- Each card sells for $10
- Units earn $5.00 in commission for each sale
- NEW for 2019: 3 Camp Card versions that include vendors from around Acadiana.
- NEW 2019 Blitz Club Incentive - Every Scout who sells 50 Camp Cards (and the money for which is turned into the Scout Service Center) on or before Friday, March 29, 2019 will receive 2 tickets* for the “Shazam!” movie premiere on Thursday, April 4th at 7 pm! Tickets also include 2 small popcorn & drinks! Additional tickets for family members only will be available for purchase at $20.00 each. *No actual tickets will be given. A list of Blitz Club Members will be at door!
- NEW & EXCITING offers!
- Card includes discounts from local businesses
- Each card features 4 one-time use snap-offs and several multi-use discounts on the back
- Units can return unsold cards; THIS IS A NO RISK FUNDRAISER!
For more information, contact Lauren Taylor at (337) 235-8551 x 114.
Important Camp Card Sale Dates:
February 27: Camp Card Kickoff/Distributioin
March 1: Camp Card Sale Begins/Blitz Club Sale Begins
March 29: Blitz Club Sale Ends - $250 per Scout & Blitz Club form due
April 4: "Shazam!" Movie Premiere at 7 pm - Celebrity Theatres in Broussard
April 29: Camp Card Sale Ends
May 3: Money/Unsold Card Due
Reserve 2019 Camp Cards:
|Camp Card Sale Guidebook.pdf||Download|